Our Two Year Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Ice and Trees.

Today I am going to buy a chainsaw. I only need a small one, something simple and easy to use. In the past week, we had a really bad ice storm. A lot of branches came down, much more than last year. I guess we could hire some one (a neighbor offered at a fee) to cut up all the wood, but I like to do things my self and we will need one in the future being as we have a lot of trees. I really need to find either a logger, or a company that won’t charge us an outrageous price to take down a few trees. If I could just remove 4-5 of the 11 on our property, that would be great. If I were to use a tree removal company it would cost me between $800-5000. I also want to have some of the other trees trimmed. Especially the trees that hang over the neighbor’s property.

So in the meantime I am going to buy a chainsaw to remove the big ass branch that took out my neighbor’s trampoline. Then I will price trampolines.
Oh, and I will need to repair several links in the fence.

No comments: