Our Two Year Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Butterfly

There is this song (see below) that drives me wild ever time I hear it. I get the strangest urges and feelings. Don’t get me wrong and start thinking dirty, this has nothing to do with those kind of thoughts. The song is called The Butterfly. It’s by Mairead Nesbitt, and she is with a group called Celtic Woman. I saw them in person here, and loved her music right away. She dances around the stage barefoot while playing the violin.

Listening to any violin music makes me want to take it up again, but this song goes right through me in a way I can’t explain. I quit when I changed schools in the middle grade. I really want to play when I have children, so I can play for them. That is a dream I have.

No comments: