Our Two Year Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Domino

I lost my dog yesterday. She’s gone and I can’t believe it. I don’t know what to think. I mean I have been sitting here for an hour and all I have to show for it is these last few lines. I just don’t know what to say. I have never lost a dog that was My baby before.

Domino was 4 years old, we got her from some weird guy who had put an ad in a small news paper. She was free, but she was so worth it. We was only 10 weeks old when we got her. She was my first puppy, she was My first dog, my very own.

We are not sure how she got out of the back yard. But she did, and a neighbor who was walking his own dog saw what happened. He said she was hit by a car and he was not able to reach her right away because no one stopped or slowed down. She died in his arms.


I just can’t believe she is gone.

No comments: