Our Two Year Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 27, 2006


Today is Bastain’s first Birthday. Happy B-Day to the little guy.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Bera Art Fair

The Bera Art Fair is this week end. I cant wait to go. The whole family is going, well not the whole family, Alex cant make it because his job wont give him up. I will miss him.
The last time I went to the Bera Art fair was over two years ago with Mom, it was our week end we spent together. I Had so much fun then.
The only way we get to go now is all due to Aunties generosity, she is selflessly putting us up in a motel room for the night.
The main reason I want to go to Bera is for this tea, I love his Spearmint tea, it is so fresh and smells like ecstasy.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

There are Worse Choices

So, I have taken Job B and I will take neither A or C. Walking into the interview for Job C was strange for me. Yes it is something I want, but at what cost?
There are few things in my life that I can not and I really mean I just cant tolerate. Those things are the three things I am not allowed to talk about with other people. I can type them though. Sex, religion, and politicks.
Okay maybe four things, the forth being stupid people.
What has this to do with Job C? Well, as I walked into job C’s interview I did notice (with my eyes that see these things more than other people notice) all the christen crap. I guess I should tell you what this job was, it was a C.N.A. training and position at baptist East Hospital.
Okay so a lot of people would now claim I had lost my head, who cares about all the god-fearing-critter crap, and that one pages in their application about upholding certain beliefs in the hospital. It was a great opportunity, I just don’t know how long I could have worked in a place like that, surrounding myself with a problem I am working on. It would have been like throwing watered down gas on this fire I am trying to put out.
So no, I did not take the job. Call me crazy, but I have made worst choices in my life.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Help, What do I do?

I have a problem, I have been offered and I have planned on taking a terrific job ( we will call Job A) in 2 months, this is a dream job to most and something that is close to my heart although it is not what I wish to be doing for the rest of my life, it is a once-in-a-life-time opportunity. Next I have a job offer ( we will call Job B), that pays excellent, has superb benefits (such as paying my way through college, and free health insh.), and I know it will be a good job, yet it does not have enough hours, it has maybe 15-20 hours a week, it may pay great but not for so little time, and I know that I can not get more hours. It would have to be more like a second job.
Now comes the problem, I have just had a phone call, asking me for an interview, I thought the interviews for this job( yup, Job C) were over a week ago, guess not. This job interview is for something that I have wanted for a long time, it will be a great step towards my life dream job. I do know, it is not a once-in-a-life-time opportunity, but it would be a significant job.
I might not be able to take Job B with this last one, being as both could be 3rd shifts. I just don’t know what to do, I have never had to deal with this, I have never ever had this type of luck, or can I in this case call it misfortune? It would have been fortunate if Job C had come before I ever saw Job A . If I take Job A, then I can work Job B for the time till Job A comes along. I believe Job C has a contract. Now I can not be sure I will get Job C, but I know I have only not acquired 2 jobs, once I got an interview. I will know after 9am tomorrow morning.
So I am asking every one who reads this to please tell me what would You do? Job A, B, or C?