Our Two Year Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2005

My Puppy!!!

She is just the cutest little thing ever. At 10 weeks she weighs close to 20 lbs. She has a black coat, white all over her adorable face, and tan boots on.
Give me time and I will get a picture up here of her. When we went to look at her, there were 5 puppies left, and out of a pack of 9 there were only 2 females. If Alex and I were 5 minutes late She would have been taken by some old yucky looking woman. Lucky for our baby.

Which by the way we have named her Domino.

She follows me around where-ever I go and she is always so excited to be with me. We go to the park a lot, sit in the grass, and watch everything that moves. I do have to learn how to train puppies, that wont be so easy for me but I’m sure I can figure it out,

No comments: