Our Two Year Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Books = Happiness

I have found the site that will lead me to my happiness. At least some of it. When I was in middle school (Niu Valley) I worked in the library for a year, because of this I got to see the mature book area. In this area there were a set of ‘books’. Also known is comics. They were called ‘Elf Quest’. They are called Elf Quest. The library had books 1-9, I read them All at least 3 times each. That was 10 years ago.

Today I have books 1-5 and I have been having trouble finding the rest. It least the original colour books. But last night I found a site, I can't believe I never found it before, I don’t know why. I can't tell you why, I feel stupid for not finding it before. This site will give me the rest and the new stories. They should have the books I need.

The other matter is that there are books I Want. Me, being the book lover I am, I have this strong urge to find the first editions. Or maybe not so new, just not the stuff they are printing today. Lets say the books pre-DC, when they were strait Warp Graphics.
I am now on the look out for book 6, 7, 8, and 9. There are a lot more now and I will work on those later.

No comments: