Our Two Year Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pain of Loss

On the night of the 9th, a Tuesday I lost something to me that was very beloved. I have never had to endure such a thing before. Not like this. I feel so lost and empty. I keep thinking back to the time prior to when all was well, I cant believe that was only a week past. It happened so fast, I did not have time to prepare myself. I was in denial most of the time, and up to the last moment I still could not believe. At least he went well, if you can say that there is a “well” way to die. I guess it was better that he went so quick, for him.
It has not stopped raining since he left. I thank the mother for her understanding to my pain. Rain always sooths me. Its very calming, to my soul. I find it a tranquil place to think. For I am still resentful and bitter about his demise.
I have learned my lesson dearly, only the wealthy may have pets. The people who can afford to spend huge amounts, amounts that don’t keep them from noticing what bills they can not pay that month. Only those persons can have little furry bundles of love, being to keep them from feeling lonely.
I will always cherish my baby Gambit. Even though we only had him for such a short time, we loved him. He was so happy and free. He was like my little tiger. I hope he is in a better place now.

No comments: