Our Two Year Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today is just Another day. But an Auspicious one at that.


Today is Tuesday. Today is a pretty day so far. Today will be a busy day. I have a doctors appointment at 1030a. I have not gotten any sleep yet, maybe later. I am going to a play later this afternoon. And my car needs new tires, today. Maybe they can fix the brake Alex could not get after an hour of trying. He got the others, but this one just won’t budge. Who ever did the brakes last sucks, although VW’s do not make things easy.

Now I really don’t want to say it but it is an even year (and even numbers are my favorite) today also happens to be the day I celebrate my first day with my Mother. It was a whole 26 years ago she and I became an item.

Moving on, the moon will be full tonight, a very Auspicious sign if I do say so myself. I don’t know the next time the moon will be full on my birthday.

Did anyone else do anything fun today?

Happy Times!

No comments: