Our Two Year Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 10, 2005

The Heads.

There are these heads here in Kentucky. They are really neat, I mean, they are something I can so get into. The site for them is:

www.headsupkentucky.org

It’s most out there to send people a message that the heads represents the mind-body connection. The heads also are trying to tell parents to set healthy habits for their children. The heads want to send the message that a lot of your physical health issues can be related to your mental issues, whether you are aware of these issues or not. Same goes for the other way around, being physical unhealthy can keep you from being mentally fit.

I so totally agree with that. There are these five enduring issues psychologists have been interested in, and the mind-body connection is one of them.

I will have more on my psychology reflection.

No comments: