Our Two Year Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

"It Never Happened."

I have to say that today was one of the best days I have had in a long time. Not only was it raining (which I must say is a considerable mood lifter fir me), I actually got alone with my baby sister. We had a day of all sorts or triumphs. Our day was nothing short of enthusiasm. We went to see a silly little movie (The Perfect Man), of preference we went to Sonic for foodstuff. Then we decided to head back to my place, and since it was still raining, well lets go play tennis, In the rain.
This was a great idea, since neither Jessie nor I can swing a racket much less hit a ball. So all our determination was set on getting this soggy yellow ball over the net or even in the vicinity of each other, and if the dripper went flying way off, or hit the net, or my forehead we find our selves yell “It never happened” and whacking it back to the other. We had soo much fun laughing at each other watching me fall on my ass. After that we went leaping around in the fountain, because the water was warm and clean-ish.
Now Jessie is going down South to texas to see our pregnant older sister.
Yes, I will miss my little fiend.

1 comment:

Thomas J. Brown said...

"Clean-ish."

lol